App crashing on iOS 27 Bera
App crashing on iOS 27 Bera
-
tamara mertens commented
Will it take long for the app to get an update, given that it works on iOS 27?
-
Hi Mark,
Thanks for telling me, and I'm sorry. PackPoint hasn't been updated for iOS 27, and that's why it closes as soon as you open it. That's on me.
I'm working on an update now, and I'd be grateful for your patience while I finish it. Until it's out, there's no way to use PackPoint on iOS 27. Please don't delete or reinstall the app: reinstalling won't fix it, and deleting it erases the lists saved in it.
If you deleted the app to reinstall it, the lists in it were erased, and I'm sorry. Your Premium purchase stays with your Apple ID and can be restored after the update.
I don't have a date yet. I'll reply here when the update is in the App Store.
Take care,
Ben -
Mark McKenzie commented
I had a short trip planned and wanted to use the app but it is not stable. Reinstalling does not fix it and I can’t even restore my premium purchase.
-
sandrine Labat commented
Apps is crashing in ios 27 - i am not ising the beta
A bit of a bummer as i was planning my holiday for next week