Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eileen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I had some problemes with my android phone, so I had to do a factory reset. Unfortunately all my custom packing templates seem to be lost. How can I recover them? Thanks!

• David Bawiec commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi!! First off, love the app!! It's helped me tremendously! The customization option is fantastic. Just want to check in on how we're looking with adding this feature to iOS? I'm upgrading phones soon and would love to be able to backup all my list customizations. Your last update here was a year ago. Would love to know how things are looking. Thanks. :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really support this feature -- in fact, I visited this site specifically so I could see if this was on your roadmap. Here's the use case: I LOVE PackPoint but several times now I've had to wipe my Android device or I got a new device and each time I lost all my archived packing lists and all the work that I've done to customize my packing templates. All I really need is a backup feature, not a synchronization feature. So perhaps someone with my use case would just use a "restore from backup" command to get back all their backed up data. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Talk to the people at Pocketcast their app syncs across multiple devices by using google drive.

Couldn't you allow us to log into our google account like you do now with trip-it and do an auto-upload of the data file from device #1 to gdrive and then auto-download the data when I open PackPoint on device #2? gdrive functions as a "clearinghouse" for packing lists.

This seems to be an easy way to allowing multiple device syncing and backup.

• Lance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not so concerned about packing lists, but instead all of the work involved in curating the actives lists, which are basically my master packing list.

Feedback and Knowledge Base