I suggest you ...

The ability to reorganize/sort the list

The ability to reorganize/sort the list (done, not done, alphabeticly, customer order, by type, etc).

69 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After creating a trip and customizing the packing list for that trip, it would be great to be able to mark items as 'have' and 'buy' and 'laundry' (without marking an item as checked off / packed). Then to be able to sort the list of things that have not yet been checked off by any of these options:

Show me what I need (to buy)
        Show me what I need (to launder)
        Show me what I have (ready to pack but not yet checked off)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

... Or just to be able to reorganise lists so that the laptop is next to the laptop charger, etc ..

• Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hoping for the alphabetical sort of items within category, essentials, gym, etc, soon.

• AdminBen G (Chief Packing Officer, PackPoint) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the comment on this. We've got a feature that has just been released for Android where checked off items fall to the bottom of list, leaving only unchecked items at the top. We'll be deploying that to iPhone in the future as well. I hope that helps!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ability to prioritize? 123, abc? to contol sort?
        Definitely need done and not done. I'm the ADD sort that adds to the list for 2 weeks before but then throws the bag together at the last minute - usually with no idea what's in it. It would be nice to be able to check it off as I go while throwing things in there. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base